HIGHLIGHTS:-• Learn from experienced speaker• Notes will be provided• 21 Days Course• 6 Live lectures + 1 Expert Lecture• Chance to Enhance your CV• Special doubt solving classes• Test would be conducted• Recording of Session is also Available
1. How is a criminal case initiated?
2. Procedure after initiation of criminal proceedings.• Investigation by police and arrest.• Can bail be obtained before the accused is arrested?
3. Cognizance of the offence by a criminal court. (Sec 190-210).
4. Non cognizable or complaint cases.
5. Commencement of trial.• Framing of charges.• Typical process under different types of trials.
Registration fee – 400 INR
Mode of Payment
Via Paytm / Phone Pay / Google Pay- 7023627441
Last date for Registration – 22nd August, 2020
Classes commenced – 25th August, 2020
Contact us at
Mob. – 7688879430
Email – email@example.com
Registration Link –