Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic, growing business unit within Amazon.com that provides a broad set of infrastructure services including computing power, storage options, networking and databases available on demand.
The Infrastructure team provides AWS and Amazon.com with the compute, network and datacenter capacity that are the foundations of the retail and cloud business. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to support the APAC data centre Procurement space.
As a Procurement Intern at AWS, you will own a project that focuses on one of 3 key areas: Supplier Onboarding and qualification, Supplier Relationship Management or Category Management.
- Final year undergraduate degree student in Operations, Finance, Business, Marketing, Technology, or current MBA student who is looking to build a career in IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player who can effectively work with others
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Students currently pursuing a degree in the supply chain, operations, mathematics, legal or other related fields
- Analytic minded students who have a passion for data-based process improvement
- Strong professional maturity and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.