Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Management Trainee at Genpact, Gurgaon.
- Working experience in medical/pharmaceutical role is preferred but not mandatory;
- People management experience
- Experience in Customer helpdesk/ Call centre background/ contact centre in a customer service environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent SME knowledge of customer helpdesk process
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- ERP knowledge like Salesforce will be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English language, the ability to read and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures and speaks effectively and informatively
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Team Leading and Customer helpdesk process which include:
- Handling emails, calls, voicemails, social media cases in Afrikaans and English language
- Handling a team of 04-06 agents
- Operations management
- People management
- Client management
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.