The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Residents (Academic), under the Residency scheme for 89 days tenure period in the Department of Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Resident (03)
- A Graduate (MBBS) degree, postgraduate (MD/ MS) degree in Transfusion Medicine/ Pathology from a recognized University/ Institute from MCI for Senior Resident.
- The Upper Age Limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years for Senior Resident. Relaxation in age limit for SC/ ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years and in the case of OBC candidate’s up to a maximum period of 03 years is applicable
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
Eligible candidates are directed to report by 10:00 AM at Administrative Building Ground Floor, Opp. of Dean office, AlIMS, Patna on September 16, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
We are posting opportunities from all fields such as law, medicine, engineering etc. on a daily basis. To stay updated, join our whatsapp group: lnkd.in/e3z8DVD