About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to the deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and fill it with chances of success.
About the Program
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Making posters to raise funds for the covid19 relief program organized by our NGO
2. Sharing the posts and the links on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.
3. Pitching your personal network to raise funds for the organization
4. Conducting online research to find creative ideas for raising funds quickly
5. Helping us collect the money to donate sanitary pads to underprivileged ladies.
6. Help us in planning social media campaigns to reach a wider audience, increase our initiatives’ awareness
7. Be ready to ponder your creativity by creating attractive stories and posts for our social media handles
1. Regular Webinar on Mental health
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:1. can start the part time job/internship between 24th Aug’20 and 28th Sep’202. are available for duration of 1 month3. have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. Certificate of Appreciation
2. A performance-based stipend as per which you will get 5% of the total funds raised
Flexible work hours
5 days a week