About Zyla Health
Today, in India alone, more than 100 million people are suffering from chronic diseases (such as diabetes and heart disease). These people are currently at the mercy of a very unstructured healthcare system with no one to take ownership of their health. Zyla is a one-of-its-kind healthcare technology company built under the guidance of senior doctors from AIIMS and other reputed institutes. We offer virtual programs for chronic patients based on sound clinical intelligence. We are a bunch of passionate healthcare and technology folks who love to dream and execute.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Work on patient management.
– Manage individual leads, explain the value proposition of Zyla services to the patient, and enroll them on Zyla programs.
– Work on contributing to patient awareness and education on various products and services offered by the company.
– Manage the relationship with the patients and help address any queries.
– Work on leading the outbound sales to call roles for the organization.
– Work on taking ownership and responsibility for following-up with prospective patients.
– Work on maintaining and expanding the database of prospects, and develop sales forecasts
B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Pharma/M. Pharma, B.ScScience (PCB) students are only eligible to apply.
2019/2020 graduates are only eligible to apply for this role as this will be a full-time internship with us.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 9th Sep’20 and 14th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Candidate must be a B.Pharma/M.Pharma, B.Scnursing or B.Tech Biotech student
2. Candidate must have at least 1 year of prior experience in business development, sales in healthcare/medical/pharma
3. Candidate must have top-notch task management and scheduling skills
4. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills
5. Candidate must have excellent business research skills
6. Candidate must have exceptional verbal and communication skills, with an ability to formulate and present analysis and arguments in a clear, crisp, and structured manner
7. Candidate must be proficient in MS-Office, MS-Excel, emails, and English
Perks• Certificate• Letter of recommendation • Flexible work hours• 5 days a week
Internship period:-3 Months
Last date of application:-23 Sep’ 20
Be an early applicant