Navigus is an International Studies technology platform that has assisted thousands of Indian students to get admissions in the finest universities across the world. Through perennial data crawlers & analyzers, combined with a strong mentoring platform at its helm, Navigus is empowering students and young professionals to gain clarity in determining their study abroad career paths.
About the work from home job/internship
We are looking for a passionate photographer Intern who would capture moments to tell a story. You would be responsible for assisting the digital marketing manager in executing the digital marketing and communications strategy of the organization. You will be responsible to achieve technical, qualitative, and quantitative goals while meeting project requirements.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand requirements and work closely with the marketing and the design team
2. Capture and process images until desired results are achieved
3. Constantly improve the image quality using various tools
4. Update and maintain the image database
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 8th Sep’20 and 13th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Prior Photography experience
2. Eye for details
3. Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
4. Solid Knowledge of Photoshop, and other photo editing software
5. Highly creative
6. Good knowledge of production process for online posting and printing applications
Internship period:-6 Months
Last date of application:-23 Sep’ 20
Be an early applicant
This internship comes with a PPO, kindly apply only if you are able to take up a full-time job role with us. (Job location: Bangalore) About the Internship: 1) This Internship is for a minimum duration of 6 months 2) This Internship comes with a PPO 3) This a full-time internship with the company 4) Interns with prior Photography experience will be preferred 5) Immediate joiners will be preferred.