About the organisation
Founded in 2012, AFI is focused on elevating the quality of life at the bottom of the pyramid. It seeks to do this by scaling the impact of Social Entrepreneurs and their enterprises in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Energy, Agriculture, Livelihoods, Financial Inclusion and their allied verticals. For example, two existing programs, the annual AFI Forum and Silicon Valley Trek, have catalyzed and empowered over 600 entrepreneurs to date by connecting them with leaders in government, banking, donor organizations and industry leaders both in India and in Silicon Valley, USA.
Duration of internship: Minimum 1 month and max 3 months
AFI is having a range of initiatives across domains where seniors experts, sector champions and program managers are engaged to drive the key goal. The task involves not only skills but commitment towards making some substantial impact while delivering time-bound goals.
● Designing a fundraising strategy and handling communication for the same ● Managing the social media pages of AFI
● Assisting in the organisation of AFI Forum
● Interaction and analysis of Social Enterprises
● Content creation, writing, editing
Benefits to interns:-
● Opportunity to interact and network with prominent members of the Indian diaspora, as well as business and government leaders in India.
● Opportunity for a hands-on experience of working with an extremely talented team of high calibre.
● An enabling and enriching environment to learn and lead
● Certificate of acknowledgement, Reward for exceptional work Action For India focuses on Clean Technology, Agriculture, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Services, and Social Innovation.
Official website http://www.actionforindia.org
Apply now at:-https://angel.co/company/action-for-india-1/jobs/549779-intern?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic