About Gorkela Law Office
Gorkela Law Office offers expert legal advice to government bodies, business houses and individuals. They aim to provide professional, relevant, timely and qualitative cost-effective legal and business solutions.
Their areas of expertise are in diverse sectors which include Arbitration, Corporate and Commercial Law, Civil & Criminal Litigation, Real Estate and Constitutional Laws. Key Areas of work & responsibilities: Preparing case-briefs, drafting legal documents, research notes, practical assistance, client assistance & articles writing shall govern the nature of the internship.
- They are looking at taking interns from 3rd year onwards in a 5-year course and 2nd year onwards in a 3-year course. Law Graduates may also apply for Assessment internship.
- The candidate must be hard-working and open to feedback.
- The candidate must have experience in research work.
- The candidate should have good drafting skills.
- The candidate should be from well-reputed university and law colleges.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (written & oral) and have strong research and writing skills
Duration of Internship
One month and the candidate may apply for an extension.
Number of Vacancies
Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term. The stipend will be given based on the performance and the contribution of the intern towards the office work.
The office is situated in GK-1 and the Nearest Metro Station is the Greater Kailash metro station.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are required to send email mentioning their Name, Mail Id, Contact Details and Duration of Internship along with their updated CV accordingly to chava.manu[at]gmail.com. Please mention in the subject line of email ‘Internship/Assessment Internship’ before sending your application.
Contact Person: Advocate Manisha Chava, Legal Associate GLO: +(91) 7042346777