CASPR is a Section 8, not-for-profit company registered under the Indian Companies Act. It is an independent institution which through its various initiatives aims to contribute to effective policy formulation, execution, and sustainability. This would work as a critical think tank and involve itself in promoting interdisciplinary research; predominantly in the areas viz. economic and social policy, governance, law, state, history, anthropology, media studies, political science, international relations, etc. CASPR works as a catalyst to connect the research and allied activities to the policymaking process. Though, the trust/organization being a research center at the core, it could also embark on its courses/programs soon.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with the best of the researchers & facilitators from top institutes
2. Pursue the program while you complete your PG as an intern (no need to leave your studies)
3. Participate in live projects with field study, data collection, and analysis
4. Be a part of teams to work on proposal writing/report writing/developing monographs/mimeographs, etc.
Note: This would be a rigorous program. Students who think that they can perform extremely well, can multitask, have leadership qualities, and can work with very short instructions should apply.
This would be a suitable opportunity for students planning to develop their careers in the social sector and services. You will earn a ‘Certification in Social Impact Strategy’ on the successful completion of the internship program which will help you to boost your career opportunities.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 14th Sep’20 and 19th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have completed their MSW/MBA (Rural Marketing)
2. Candidates who are experienced will be preferred
3. Candidates with a background of B.Tech(Agriculture) will also be considered
Internship duration:- 6 Months
Last date of application:-28 Sep’ 20
Apply now at:- https://www.casprindia.org/work