About the Organiser
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.
About the Conference
The National Conference on Tobacco or Health (NCTOH) is a premier and largest gathering for India’s tobacco control professionals, health programme managers, public health experts, civil society advocates, academicians and researchers from various clinical and non-clinical disciplines.
The 2020 National Conference on Tobacco or Health will be held from 25-27 September 2021 at PGIMER, Chandigarh. The Conference at an eminent Institute of National Excellence of the country will boost tobacco control efforts by an assemblage of decision-makers, implementers and academicians from different states across the country under one roof for sharing contextual experiences and best practices in tobacco control which will ultimately lead to advancing tobacco control in the country.
Tobacco control professionals, health programme managers, public health experts, civil society advocates, academicians and researchers from various clinical and non-clinical disciplines, and anyone interested in:
- Exploring the latest evidence on tobacco control in contextual settings. What works and what don’t?
- Disseminating the research findings and best practices in tobacco control-related issues especially pertaining to policy implementation, advocacy efforts and for overall strengthening national tobacco control program
- Networking and developing new relationships with likeminded people and experts for exchanging best practices and ideas
- Learning practical solutions to upscale tobacco control initiatives at the national and sub-national level
- Renewing motivation and commitment towards tobacco control efforts for creating tobacco-free environments.
Themes and Submission Procedure
To know details about the themes and submission, click here.
Conference Manager: Mr. Saurabh Sharma
Phone: +91 98717 99136
For more details, click the link below.