About DraftCraft International
DraftCraft International is a global think tank focusing on law and policy, international relations, human rights and freedom, security, environment, development, indigenous rights, and culture. The think tank documents facts, conduct research, enhance legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in key ‘live’ international projects
2. Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis and official communications
Note: The Work-Away Programme (WAP) has been specially created during the COVID-19 crisis to help students and professionals in acquiring industry experience in the time of COVID-19 restrictions. This is a novel programme carved out of the traditional hands-on industrial internship programme offered earlier. An internship with WAP enables participants to ‘work away’ from traditional office spaces, on the field, and at project locations in their respective cities.
The intern may choose a specific focus area among international human rights, international migration and refugee rights, foreign policy (state, region, global) and diplomacy, etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Sep’20 and 21st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 4 weeks
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have at least a graduate’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution or university
2. Must have relevant work experience of at least two years
Note: The applicants may apply for a 2-week, 4-week, 8-week or 12-week internship programme. This is not a work-from-home/virtual internship. Applicants are expected to travel to project locations near their homes.
Last date of application:- 1 Oct’ 20
Apply now at http://www.draftcraft.org