About Leadership For Equity
Leadership For Equity is a systems change and research organization that aims to help strengthen the effectiveness of public education systems. At LFE, the fundamental belief is that public education systems are by definition gatekeepers’ of equity, and effective and sensitive public education systems will ensure that quality education is provided to every child. The team works across hierarchies within the public education system to consult, enable, and scale.
Currently, as part of the Research and Development, LFE, in association with Brookings Institution, USA is conducting research to understand the parents’ perception of good quality education. The study is being done in 23 districts of Maharastraand is part of a global study being done in 10 countries.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinating with parents to schedule the focused group discussions
2. Supporting the primary investigator by taking notes during the 24 focused group discussions
3. Leading some of the focused group discussions
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep’20 and 31st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must be fluent in Marathi and English
2. Must have at least a master’s degree in any social science discipline, with coursework in qualitative research
3. Must have prior experience of conducting focused group discussions/other qualitative research
Apply now at https://www.leadershipforequity.org/