About THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION
THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION is an organization that was founded by a group of students pursuing their undergraduate studies from Delhi University in 2014. Over the years the organization was joined by some of the most empathetic, committed, and skilled professionals to build a multidisciplinary team, which continues to grow. The main objective initially was to give platforms and nurture unique ideas and innovative thinking.
The organization promoted, talents, creativity, and ideas and in the process provided vocational skill sets and better employment opportunities and quality of life. However, the journey has progressed, we have learned that it will take something more than just skill-building’ to walk towards inclusive and sustainable development. We have learned that our vision and intent is so much more than creating a skill development platform. The organization dug deep into the well of the society and started working for a stronger niche.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide fast and useful research assistance on different subjects of law
2. Handle desktop research and write research content based on a preposition
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep’20 and 31st Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Apply now at https://tarf.in/