We are a data enabled and technology-driven education products and services company. Careers360 seamlessly integrates millions of students and institutional data points with user-generated preferences of its 6m+ monthly visitors to build sophisticated prediction and recommendation products to enable students to explore and achieve career plans based on their interests and abilities. From exam preparation to college recommendation, we have 250+ products used by a million students, covering 16000+ colleges and 300+ courses, driven by a 250+ member young team.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on QnA: answer the queries of secondary school students on Careers360’s QnA portal and career-related queries in a descriptive manner
2. Work on college review: refer students to review their college and course to give insight into their student life and their experiences to help aspiring students in choosing a college
3. The time duration of the internship is flexible i.e 1 month to 6 months, so it’s all upto the intern’s performance.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 29th Sep’20 and 3rd Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Apply now at https://www.careers360.com/