About Chetana Conscience Of Women
Chetana is a registered organization formed in the year 2011. The organization is working for uplifting and empowering women. Chetana is a strong platform which endeavors to create self-reliance, self-independence, confidence and an opportunity to explore the social environment.
Chetana stands determined to make their vision a world mission. A harmonious, self-reliant and happy society, where women feel free to act confidently, with self-respect & dignity, by awakening the inherent strength of women and providing able leadership for the integrated development of the whole society.
Chetana aims at generating self-confidence and self-respect among women. We wish to create a place of honor for women in family and society. We are striving for equal opportunities for women in social, economic, political and all walks of life.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Transcribing child rights webinar in the language of video
2. Translating the transcript of the webinar in English
3. Preparing the webinar summary report
4. Preparing webinar issue report inclusive of research on existing laws, key challenges, and recommendations
5. Writing 2 research papers on child rights issues after discussion with mentor for publication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 1st Nov’20 and 11th Dec’20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Good research skills
2. Good English written skills
3. Good Hindi written skills
4. Discipline and professionalism
5. Willingness to learn
Due credit will be given for the work submitted. Both letters of recommendation and internship certificate will be provided only on the satisfactory completion of the above-mentioned assignments.
Apply now at http://www.chetanadelhi.org/