Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR) is based in Hyderabad and is a research-resource centre for promoting democratic institutions and formulating fundamental reforms in democratic, governance spheres, and in critical areas of public policy. FDR is also involved in drafting informed advocacy of comprehensive electoral reforms, strengthening citizen-centered governance and public policy, empowerment of local governments, judicial and policy reforms and instruments of transparency and accountability.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct in-depth research and literature review on legal reforms such as police reforms, judicial and procedural reforms, prison reforms, police reforms
2. Work on the evaluation of various government policies and their outcomes in defined sectors
3. Assist in organizing events
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Can start the work from home job/internship between 7th Jan’21 and 11th Feb’21
3. Are available for duration of 2 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Flexible work hours
Number of openings
22nd January 2021