Legal Bites is an ed-tech platform launched in 2016. It engages in providing basic knowledge about core areas of law and has recently been ranked among the top 20 Dispute Resolution Blogs in the world.
The website offers opportunities in the form of competitions, events, and jobs relevant to the legal fraternity. It has constantly been working to create affordable, high-quality particulars on cases, codes, articles, and interviews while catering to a cosmopolitan responsibility. The site is accessed by judicial officers, professors, senior lawyers, lawyers, law students, corporate legal counsel, journalists, etc.
Legal Bites gloats of being associated with various universities/organizations for their events as the media partner/sponsor, naming a few – Amity University, Competition Commission of India, Delhi University, Delhi Metropolitan Education, SGT University, Indian Law Institute, ITM University, and many more.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing original interesting/educational articles/blogs under the guidance of the content editor
2. Researching and preparing original study material on CLAT, etc.
3. Writing each content of approximately 2000 words daily (8 hours work)
4. Proofreading the content for any errors
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Can start the work from home job/internship between 1st Jan’21 and 5th Feb’21
3. Are available for duration of 1 month
4. Have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Flexible work hours
16 Jan’ 21