Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3iyWcUS
About the Trainer
Ms. Maureen Erickson Robertshaw
▪Maureen is a Harvard Law School trained negotiator, family law mediator, custody evaluator, parenting
time expeditor, Rule 114 qualified neutral, and parenting consultant.
▪Maureen teaches internationally
on the subjects of intimate partner violence and mediation and has taught law students in 43 countries.
– Free Registration.
– Allotment of Seats are subject to availability and selective criteria.
– Total Intake of 10 candidates.
– One on One Exclusive Training.
– Networking opportunity among Diverse ADR fraternity.
– Opportunity to learn from co-candidates.
– Certificates of Development Program for participants.
– Candidates will receive a Moot Mediation Problem.
– They will prepare a mediation method, arguments for both side and summary of possible solution to the problem while making it a win-win situation.
– Candidate will present their arguments and summary in the live Development Program.
– Key remarks and suggestions by the trainer following the presentation.
Please note that there will be no fees for the Mediation Development Program
To learn more and register. Click here – https://www.mediateguru.com/mediation-development-program
For any query,
Write to us at: