YIMF has a firm belief in developing and following ethical management and governance policies to ensure better transparency and greater accountability of the parent trust. We believe that there is a growing need for nonprofit and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) throughout the world to be more effective and productive.
We have thus constituted a Board of Directors, who are responsible for the day to day functioning and Management of the NGO.
FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN
Eshaan founded the Young Ignited Minds Foundation back in 2015. Since then he has been at the helm of affairs of the NGO and leads the Board of Directors.
For more details, you may visit – https://yimfindia.org/founder-chairman/
CEO AND MD
Priyam has been with YIMF since its inception and has become an integral part of the organization. She has been leading the management of the NGO ever since as the CEO and MD of the organization.
For more details, you may visit – https://yimfindia.org/ceo-md/
Final year Law student at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala and Director of Management (Young Ignited Minds Foundation)
Neeraj has always had a soft corner for public welfare, especially for lower and underprivileged sections of the society, which makes him more adamant to get engaged in activities for betterment of society as a whole and his aim is to increase his abilities to bring himself up to the mark where he is capable of providing help in various ways.
Interned at –
Senior Adv. Vinay Saraf, Indore
M. Munshi & Associates, Indore
Javik Vasudha, Dehradun
He has also participated in various events like organizing National parliamentary debate, moots, managing Anti-drug Marathon, Donation Drives, cleanliness drives, etc.
Feel free to reach him @firstname.lastname@example.org
Anjali is pursuing graduation at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab. She is currently in her 4th year, specialization in Constitutional law. Her current CGPA stands at 8.8/10 (Political Science Majors).
- Recipient of Rajya Puraskar by the Govt. of West Bengal
- Currently an NCC Cadet at 5th Battalion, Punjab
- Deputy Team Leader, IDIA Punjab Chapter
- Former Member, Editorial Board, Centre for Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Law, RGNUL, Punjab
Being an aspirant of Judiciary exam in India, She has mostly interned in High Courts, under arbitrators and litigation firms:
- Ungender, New Delhi, 2018
- Calcutta High Court, In the office of Amritam Mondal, Adv., 2018
- Chambers of Ratan K. Singh, Adv., 2020
ARSH DEEP BHADOUR
Director, Social Welfare Department
Arsh Deep Bhadour is currently enrolled as a final-year law student at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law and he specializes in Criminal Law. Originally hails from Ludhiana, Punjab. Before joining a law school, he had been actively involved in co-curricular activities at school level. He also had a dire wish to serve the society and the needy at an early age.
Currently, he is the Director, Social Welfare Department and also Heading the Patiala Branch of the Young Ignited Minds Foundation(YIMF). While being a part of this organization, he organised various events namely, Wall of Hope, Saarthi (Awareness drive for Government school students), Paathshala, Anti Drug Run, Aikyam (Arranging Transportation for Migrants during Covid crisis)
He is also a senior member of Ann Jal Sewa Trust, a registered not-for-profit organisation with a goal to ensure that not a single person sleeps with a hungry stomach. As a member of this organisation, he has served two meals daily to over more than 300 people per day.
With Ann Jal Sewa Trust, he has also served the Covid patients and their attendants at Civil Hospital, Ludhiana and provided them with immunity boosting meals and other required aid. As a law student, he has an experience of interning at the Chambers of Hardyal Grewal and has organised various national level debate and literary competitions namely AGAHI and EXPRESSIONS@RGNUL.
Feel free to reach him at:- email@example.com
Contact Number- +91-8360834783
Director, Media & PR
Anurag Parmar is currently enrolled as a fourth-year law student at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law and he specializes in Criminal Law. Originally hails from Mana, Uttarakhand.
- He is the Director, Public Relations
- Heading the Patiala Branch of the Young Ignited Minds Foundation(YIMF) which is a student run not-for-profit organization registered in Samana working in the field of education and literacy.
- While being a part of this organization, he organized various events namely, Wall of Hope, Saarthi (Awareness drive for Government school students) Paathshala, Anti Drug Run, Aikyam (Arranging Transportation for Migrants during Covid crisis)
- Before joining the law school, he was actively involved in co-curricular activities at school level.
- As a law student he has an experience -Working in Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
- Working with Javik Vasudha, Dehradun a company who aims at decomposing the waste material and making manure out of it and collecting usable books clothes from people who don’t need it anymore and giving it to needy people in the society.
- Organised various national level debate and literary competitions namely AGAHI and EXPRESSIONS@RGNUL.
Feel free to reach him at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number- +91-7347606170
Future Lawyer and Lifelong Humanitarian, I’m a final year law student at National Law University, Punjab. I have found my interest in Criminal and Constitutional Law over these years in Law School. I am capable of working in any sort of environment with enthusiasm and positivity. I am able to pull off any sort of work while working alone or in team. I wish to graduate with a Criminal Law Specialization and a Political Major.
I’m currently the Editor-in-Chief at Law and Tech Times RGNUL, Managing Editor at Young Ignited Minds Foundation Academia; Founding Member at Abhivyakti; Content Manager at Journal for Law Students and Researchers; Content Head at Legality Viability AND Senior Associate, Dept. of Research and Writing at The Advocates League.
During the years in my college, I have interned at a number of places including ones at/under HMJ Saneejv Narula, Rajasthan State Judicial Academy, Singh and Associates, Pinnacle Law Firm, Vinit Trehan and Associates amongst others. I have 20+ Research Articles to my credit and have been actively involved in mooting and researching during the past 4 years of my college. Further, I have 45 Certifications on a wide range of subjects in National and International Laws.
You can reach out to me at email@example.com or +91-9521643693.
Director, Creative Operations
I am currently a student of Mass Media and Communication in St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. I am a graduate of the Standard 12th from Mithibai College, Mumbai (2020) (Commerce stream with Information Technology as additional sixth subject) and aspire to work with the leading institutions across the globe and contribute towards the betterment of the society, exploring and expanding my horizons and working on my limitations while striving to discover the best version of myself.
Member of Young Ignited Minds Foundation (YIMF) since 2015, I have been appointed as the Director of Creative Operations and have also served as the branch head of the NGO since 2018.
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Was awarded scholar badge every year from 2011-15 by DPSN
- Was awarded scholar blazer in 2015 by DPSN
- Was awarded merit certificate by National Financial Literacy Assessment Test in the year 2015
- Was awarded a certificate of excellence by RN Podar School for scoring more than 90% in class 10th
ART AND CULTURE
In the final year (7 year program) of Bharatanatyam at the prestigious Nalanda Dance School, Mumbai
- Won 5 Gold’s and 1 Silver in the CBSE east zone championships between the years 2011-2014.
- Won 2 bronze medals in the CBSE national skating championship in the year 2013.
- Multiple medals in the district and school level tournaments.
- Was part of the DPSN school horse riding team since 2011.
- Won a gold medal at the Excellentia Show Jumping Event, 2014.
- Won multiple medals in the Delhi Horse Show between 2011-2014.
Karate – Was awarded provisional black belt in the year 2012
You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-7718804211.
Pratishtha is currently pursuing B.Com.(Hons.) from NMIMS University, Mumbai and aims to work with the top global firms and contribute to the betterment of the society. Pratishtha is a graduate of 12th grade from RN Podar School, Mumbai (Commerce stream) and an aspiring Business Management student who aims to work with the top global firms and contribute to the betterment of the society. She is ambitious and outgoing and can adapt to different environments easily. Her hobbies include leisure baking and reading non fiction. She has been serving as a branch head for Young Ignited Minds Foundation since 2018.
- Conducted multiple workshops on skill development abilities for children of ages 4-10 at The Club, Mumbai.
- Interned with Glue, an educational quiz app that is yet to be launched, as a content creator.
- Been a part of various MUNs and have also been a Member of the Logistics team at Podar Summit 2019.
Art and Culture
Junior Diploma in Hindustani classical music from the prestigious Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad.
Was awarded a certificate of excellence by RN Podar School for scoring more than 90% in class 10th.
Feel free to reach her at -email@example.com
Contact – 9820911034
Director, Event Management and Internship Program Manager
Arvind is pursuing BA.LLB from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law. He is currently in his penultimate year with Business Law as his specialization.
He joined Young Ignited Minds Foundation in 2018 to give back to the society and spread awareness to the underprivileged in the stream of education and health. He is currently working as the Director of Event management, Co-Head Human resource and Head of Internship Cell at YIMF. He is also working as a campus representative of Law Learners at RGNUL.
In his free time , he likes to mentor students in the stream of Legal Research and Writing and Corporate Governance.
- UNDP-GEF Certification for work in Bio-Diversity Laws
- Pact certified certificate on Advance skills Negotiation and Mediation.
- Certificate of Corporate Governance by Bhat and Associates.
- Certificate in legal aspects of business.
- Certified in contract law and drafting
- Certified in Legal Research and writing by Law Octopus.
- Diploma in Corporate Law
- Research Intern at Rajasthan State Legal Authority
- Student Intern at Rajasthan State Legal Authority
- Legal Research and litigation intern at Chouhan Chambers, Jaipur
- Legal Research and Litigation Intern under Advocate Jaydeep Mishra, Jhansi.
Feel free to reach him at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – 9876737602
A radical supporter of the ideology of the pen being mightier than Godric Gryffindor’s sword, Ankita Misra, part of the YIMF Board- Management, is a ‘passionately curious’ 22 year old hailing from Mumbai, India. When she’s not being her versatile self, singing a Broadway tune, reading a book, making art or writing poetry, Ankita can be found in a place most unlikely- a hospital! She’s currently in her final semester of Med School at BVDUMC, Pune.
Ankita has four internationally published research papers in prestigious journals already under her belt-two of which explore the physiological importance of, and advocate the inclusion of mental health under the umbrella of holistic treatment of a patient. Social Change is also a big part of her life and she always tries to stay involved/or create projects that uniquely tackle the humanitarian problems riddling society (Project Dhwani, a fundraiser for providing PPE to frontline workers, even brought to spotlight by Priyanka Chopra, in her Weekly Inspiration List). As a youth leader, she has even been Invited to be a guest speaker for international podcasts like 1 Byte Elephant, Based in the UAE, as well the University of Toronto’s Different Boats, Same Storm. She strongly lives by all that YIMF stands for, and is incredibly proud of the journey of growth she has had with them and is extremely pleased to come aboard the Board of Directors!
Feel free to reach her at – email@example.com