Young Ignited Minds Foundation is a student-run non-profit organization whose primary aim is to help the poor children in acquiring education and helping them become self-sufficient to support themselves and their families.
YIMF is registered under Section 12 AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and has also got the approval under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for donation towards its objectives.
Young Ignited Minds Foundation (YIMF) is a registered non-government entity operating on the NGO scale level. We are an operational NGO, striving to plan and carry out boots-on-the- ground projects to accomplish our objectives. This requires a great deal of careful planning, communication, and local involvement for each project.
The composition of our organization mostly includes students who have come from different educational background varying from the law, engineering, medical to school students producing dynamic ideas for the effective management of our organization and serving to all the all the sections of our society.
OUR SINCERE THANKS TO BPCL FOR THEIR KIND CSR SUPPORT TOWARDS OUR PROJECT – PAATHSHALA – TOILET CONSTRUCTION IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS IN RAJASTHAN
OUR SINCERE THANKS TO ONGC FOR THEIR KIND CSR SUPPORT TOWARDS OUR PROJECT – SAARTHI.
THE YOUNG IGNITED MINDS FOUNDATION IS REGISTERED UNDER THE INDIAN TRUST ACT, 1882.
DULY REGISTERED AS DOCUMENT NO. 218 DATED 20-08-2015.
OUR REGISTERED OFFICE IS AT KAITHAL ROAD, SAMANA, TEH. SAMANA, DISTT. PATIALA, STATE PUNJAB, INDIA, PIN-147101
REGISTRATION u/s 12AA and 80G OF THE INCOME TAX ACT, 1961. REGISTRATION: CIT EXEMPTIONS CHANDIGARH.
OBJECTIVES OF OUR ORGANIZATION
- To establish, develop and maintain the facility of education to under privileged, poor, helpless children, especially laying emphasis on the girl child.
- To establish, develop and arrange free coaching for competitive exams, entrance exams and free counselling for reputed institutions in India and abroad.
- To establish, maintain and run studentships, scholarships and render other kind of aid to students including the supply of books, stipends, medals and other incentives to study without any discrimination in caste, creed, race or sex.
- To establish, develop, maintain and grant aid in cash or in kind to hospitals, medical colleges, nursing institutions, dispensaries, maternity homes, child welfare centres or such charitable institutions for the benefit of children for their welfare.
- To establish, run, support and grant aid to schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, universities, labs, active sports centres, research and other institutions of like nature in India for use of students and the staff members and also for the development of sports and diffusion of knowledge among children and students.
- To promote, establish, maintain or grant aid to institutions for the promotion of medical science, literature, sports, music, drama and fine arts for the overall development of children.