The submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in an MS word
document. Authors are expected to submit articles of length not more than 1200 words. Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following rules-
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- The font size of the title – 16, font size of headings -14 and the font size of the body – 12.
- 20th Bluebook Edition
- The author(s) are kindly requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited in the main body or are requested to provide endnotes.
- Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (not exceeding 150 words).
- The abstract is not included in the word limit of the article.
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.