Skip to content
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or
views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- Language use shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
- We don’t accept plagiarized content and in case of gross plagiarism found in
the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with YIMF Academia.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be
- Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure of blind peer-review.